Rad Reading-September

The book that i have reading this month is called The Midnight Library. This story is about a girl named Nora Seed, that’s not happy with her life right now and almost regrets everything that came to her in life that she denied. She then appears in a library were a lady, that she knew from here root life, named mrs, Elm. Her (Root Life) is her original life. Anyway, this library with mrs, Elm, is going to help her find a better life than this one. She goes through different lives she could’ve had, if shed had chosen a different route. These lives can be almost anywhere in the world, and if she doesn’t end up happy with that life, she transports back to the library. I haven’t finished the book, but i am on page 152. I did leave off were she just left a life that she was in Antarctica, And had met a man that was also going through different lives of his own. This book has been amazing so far, and I think most people should read this book. Happy reading!

2 thoughts on “Rad Reading-September”

1. Hi Audrey…you have a good start. Even if you didn’t finish the book, you still need to do all the parts of the assignment. Be sure to use the instructions, examples and check list to help you do all of it. 🙂