The Twenty-Four Hours of Invisibility

If I was invisible four twenty-four hours, my day would be endless amounts of fun. First, without telling my parents, I would probably get out of the house because I wouldn’t spend the whole day inside my house. I would next get breakfast for free at any good restaurant. After eating I would get a ride on a bus to Anaheim to spend a free day at the Disneyland parks. Because of my invisibility I would most likely get free food, and any merchandise my own money cant buy. After those hours I would walk right on into the California hotel in Anaheim. I would try to ask someone to book me a room with my own money, but if that doesn’t work I would just get a room by myself. Of course I would spend my last hours of the day in the room, no!, I would go to any of the restaurants inside the hotel to get whatever I want. After that I would call my mom or dad on one of the telephones to tell them I was alright. I would also say that I wouldn’t be back home until tomorrow. In the last few hours I would just go back to my hotel room and sleep it off until the next day.